Lots of new things have happened in the last 4 months..I’ll start with the end of 2009 now and go from there.
We had Lilly’s first Thanksgiving, then our first trip to Amaw and Apaw’s house, and first snow in November.
We also took our Christmas Card pictures, we decided to dress Lilly up as a penguin for the occasion. Here are a few of my favorites:
We set up our first Christmas tree too! Lilly helped a little too.
December was full of firsts…first pictures with Santa, and they went way better than we could have expected take a look
Lilly and I ran in our first 1 mile fun run and we (well Lilly) came in second place! I am not going to say how many people were in the race, but it was a personal best mile for us.
Lilly also decided to do some yoga! She was doing the downward dog before she could even crawl!
And right around Christmas she started to crawl! Get ready…tons of photos coming up..
We also had our first major “kaboom,” Lilly was crawling on the hardwood floor and her hand slipped out from under her and the bonked her head on the bookcase in the foyer. Don’t worry you can’t even see it now!



1 comment:
All the photos are great... and I love how you narrate them ... my alltime favorite has got to be the yoga! That one is just to freakin cute!!!
Post a Comment