I recently started using photo editing software to make and edit things. I use G.I.M.P, it is free software and very similar to Photoshop. Here are a few things that I have messed with..
This is the design my MIL and I came up with for our shirts for the Race for the Cure.
Lilly’s Santa picture needed to be in a snow globe.
I don’t own a fancy DSLR camera with a wide aperture lens, so I have to fudge the out of focus back ground by editing it.
My pumpkin baby
She’s a tiger fan through and through
I decided to make just about everything for Lilly’s birthday party to cut down on costs, but I didn’t want to hand write the invitations fearing that my handwriting would lead people to the wrong house on the wrong day. So I made Lilly’s invitation and thank you notes too. It was actually a lot of fun!
Here is one of the thank you notes I made, they were a lot of fun to make. If Lilly could play with it our wear it, I took a picture of her with the present and then created personalized thank you notes. Ok so that sounds much harder than it really was.
Here are a few pictures from my point and shoot of my flowers in my flower beds. I played around with the close up or “macro” setting.



2 comments:
I can't believe you personalized all the thank-yous! That is amazing! I still haven't finished Stella's and her birthday was 2 weeks before Lilly's!
Wow... I need to check in more often ... you have updated several times and I missed them. Love the flower pictures - they are so bright and vivid...
Post a Comment