Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Zoo, Spoons and Aliens, oh my!

Lilly and I took a trip with Mimi to the zoo for her company picnic. It was so hot I’m surprised we didn’t all melt.  We tried everything to stay cool, we  let Lilly play with super cold water bottles.SDC12363

 SDC12364

SDC12365  

 SDC12369

Lilly also just entered the “I don’t need your help” stage.  If she is handed a spoon or fork with her meal, it is NECESSARY for her to feed herself.  Then after a while she gets tired of feeding herself empty spoon so she switches to her hands.

SDC12396

 SDC12398 SDC12389 SDC12390

This alien is a favorite at our house, we got it from the Metairie St Patty’s Day parade this year.  She just started carrying him around by his antennae.

SDC12438 

SDC12435

 SDC12437

1 comment:

Geri said...

Even though the picnic was hot, she still looks like she was having a fun day!!!!
So she's starting to get some independence now!!!! She's on the move and feeding herself... hug her lots and kiss her often cause they don't stay babies for long.

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter