Lilly and I went on vacation with Mimi for a little over a week. Unfortunately we were pretty busy so I didn’t take many pictures at all. We had some flight mishaps (cancelled flights, bad weather, etc.) ending with my decision to never fly delta again. But our first two flights were great. There were a few extra seats on the flights so Lilly was able to sit all by herself, in her car seat of course.
Blankie (Lilly calls it “bye bye”) was a favorite during this trip, the only problem with it is that as soon as you give blankie to Lilly her thumb goes directly into her mouth!
I was very surprised that Lilly allowed us to get off the plane without the SkyMall magazine, that was her very favorite “book” of the trip. Every plan we went on she asked for the “book” an knew exactly where to look for it.
Tigger also made the trip with us.
We even spent one night at a hotel, and I had to get a picture of my baby totally exhausted. She’s only 3 days into the vacation.
I also shared my love of Red Robin with Lilly, for those of you who knew me in high school, I worked at the only Red Robin in Baton Rogue from the time they opened to the time they closed. It was a really fun job, and I really liked the food. So now every time we go anywhere that has one, it is mandatory to go and get a burger, endless fries and a mud pie!
All in all we had a great trip, we got to catch up with lots of friends and family and we even got a few surprises along the way!



1 comment:
Surprises are great aren't they!!!
I love the photo of her napping with her bottom curled in the air... that is so precious! She is such a good baby! I'm glad yall had a safe trip and are all back home safe and sound.
Post a Comment