Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fall Fest

A couple of weeks ago Lilly’s school had fall fest (yes I’m behind on my blogging I know), it was on a Thursday and Lilly normally goes to school on Wednesdays but this week we traded her day so she could take part in the festivities.  Take a look at some of the pictures of Lilly playing!

IMG_8581 

In the tunnel

IMG_8582 

Oh and out of the tunnel

IMG_8593

The ball pit was fun until it ran out of balls..gotta love 30+ toddlers in one room!

IMG_8599

I told her to carry the (plastic) egg on the spoon.  Well she did it, but she held the egg in place with her other hand. I guess she got me on a technicality.

IMG_8614

Drawing mommy a pretty picture

IMG_8618

Cutie pie!

IMG_8622

My first baby!

 IMG_8627

Making lots of noise, as if it wasn’t loud enough let’s add noise making instruments!  Preschool teachers are probably the bravest people ever!

IMG_8641

I don’t think this is the intended purpose of this tunnel but Lilly thought it was hilarious!

IMG_8648

I have at least 20 pictures of Lilly posing with the scarecrow, she kept asking me to take more pictures..silly girl!

1 comment:

Geri said...

Fun day! I love the spoon/egg story! Very creative if the object is to keep the egg on the spoon - sounds like a no brainer LOL. Her little shirt is just precious!!!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter