Sunday, May 27, 2012

Raelynn can share

I know that I post a ton of pictures of Lilly, so I decided to make an entire post just for Raelynn and her antics.

IMG_0989

Raelynn sharing her cheerios with Doc Dog

IMG_0995

Pardon the snotty nose but my kid makes the funniest faces

IMG_0998

What on earth goes through her head when she makes these faces?

IMG_1003

Doc waiting patiently for some more food.

IMG_1015

Raelynn can point, and she points at everything like she wants to know what it is

IMG_1037

So funny!

IMG_1042

More funny faces.

 

Raelynn has the funniest personality! She is a lot like Lilly was at this age, she is bubbly and loud at home but as soon as we get out in public she quiets down and observes everything.  She is different than Lilly in a lot of ways too, mainly she is snuggly! Lilly didn’t put her head on my shoulder until she was about 18 months old, Raelynn on the other hand will crawl up into my lap and put her head on my chest and start to suck her thumb.  She’s not sleepy when she does it, she just wants to be close to me, and I love it!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter