I have also tried to schedule Lilly's surgery like the urologist told us to and the urology staff is not very helpful. They keep telling me that they are unable to schedule it because they do not have her chart yet, which is totally understandable, but they will not connect me with the person that I was told to speak to. I am very frustrated with this now that Lilly has another infection. I really just want to get this over with as soon as possible to avoid any more infection and possible kidney damage.
Now with all of that being said, Lilly is doing fantastic! She has been a super happy baby. She has started to sit up unassisted for a couple of minutes. We have also started her on yogurt as a way to combat any potential tummy issues that is associated with long term use of antibiotics, we think she'll be on them for at least 3 more months.
I promise I will update more when I get my new new laptop. I got mine about 2 weeks ago and it has some major issues, I contacted dell to let them know and they are sending me another new one. I hope to have it some time next week.



No comments:
Post a Comment