Sunday, October 4, 2009

Surgery Scheduled

Alright we scheduled Lilly's surgery for October 20th. I'm not looking forward to it but I know this will make her all better! We will be going in for testing again before the surgery. They will do a DMSA Nuclear Scan, to get the total anatomy, shape, size, location and check to see if there is possible scaring in Lilly's kidneys. This will help us and the doctor know for sure where her ureters are and if she does actually have a duplex kidney. They will give Lilly an IV and inject something in and then we'll hang out for 2 hours or so then they will take "pictures" of her kidneys. We'll also get some blood work and another urine culture. Of course we have not scheudle these tests yet, I'm waiting on the doctors office to call me to make the appointment.

We are going out of town this Thursday to go to Tennessee to see our Framily!! I am so excited to go, I miss everyone so much! And of course Lilly needs to meet everyone.

Lilly got her first "sink bath" tonight..she liked it alot!

1 comment:

Geri said...

She is getting sooo big sitting up in the sink!
Yall have a safe trip and I hope yall have a blast visiting and showing Lilly off! She is going to be showered with attention this next week while on vacation!!!
Be safe!
luv yall!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter