Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And away she goes!

I guess my baby is now a toddler.  Yesterday I was asking Mike when he thought we say Lilly is “officially” walking.  I guess I just assumed she would stand up and start walking one day.  So I posted on facebook that Lilly was taking up to 10 steps at a time, then she would realize that crawling was more effective and drop to her behind and crawl away.  Seriously not 20 minutes after I posted that she started to walk (or should I say “toddle”) everywhere.  She would stumble every once in a while then stand back up and walk some more.  I am pretty sure I can now say Lilly is officially walking!!!  Take a look…

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I love how she holds her hands up in the air to balance. So cute! She'll be out running you soon :)

Scarlett Pourciau said...

Great job, Lilly! Playdates are about to go to a whole other level of fun!

Geri said...

I had to watch the video several times... tooo cute!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter