We don’t have much of anything going on lately, I think the heat is
stealing any shred of energy we have. Lilly is “talking” up a storm, it sounds like a cross between Japanese and German, very funny! She is also mimicking almost all of our actions, today she threw her arms up in the air and said “whaa” (what). She has also started to stand up without leaning on anything. Walking here we come! I’m not sure if I am ready for this adventure just yet.
Lilly watching the Imagination Movers clapping along
I am still tinkering along with Lilly Pie Creations, I have added a few more appliqués and some more pillow case dresses. My lilies also bloomed over the past couple of weeks which was a perfect photo op for my new label. ![]()



1 comment:
Imagination Movers is this weekend right? I hope she is able to make the connection that she knows who they are. She is just toooooo cute!!! Tell Mimi that I think she has a Beeeaaauuutiful granddaughter!
Post a Comment