In a previous blog post I mentioned something about a “few surprises”? Well I am proud to finally announce that surprise. While on vacation with my mom and Lilly I was experiencing some strange symptoms and found out we will be parking here for the next 6 months or so.
Since Mike was not with us on vacation and I found out the day before we were scheduled to fly home, I decided to keep it a secret for just one more day so Lilly could tell Daddy when he picked us up from the airport. We looked all over Taylor, MI for the perfect way to tell him and came up with this…
So far this pregnancy has been the same as when I was pregnant with Lilly, full of morning sickness, or as I like to call it All Day Sickness. This time around I decided that throwing up all the time wasn’t going to work with a toddler running around and asked for the anti-nausea medication. That has by far been one of the best decisions I have made in a while! As of today I’m about 13 weeks along and feeling good, I’m starting to get my energy back and have even been running for the last 2 or 3 weeks! Baby number two should be here sometime around my birthday next year.



1 comment:
What a wonderful birthday present! I am so happy!!!
Post a Comment