Maybe I’m a little behind on this first, but I am not a fan of messes at all! I have been feeling a little guilty that Lilly won’t be an only child for much longer so I want to do some super fun stuff with her before Raelynn gets here. Lilly and I were playing outside and heard the ice cream truck, I decided to be brave and let her make a mess. Lilly picked out a red popsicle (with Momma’s help), stripped down to her diaper and played in the back yard while Momma had an anxiety attack about the red stick mess that was taking over her toddler! Take a look at Lilly’s super cute cloth diapers while you are at it. I used one of of these pictures as a photo entry in a cloth diaper contest about spring.
That popsicle made her so happy, I think we may be doing this messy popsicle stuff more often! After the big mess, I tried to hose Lilly off, but the red would not come off! Cue another momma anxiety attack, we promptly went inside and took a bath, and with some scrubbing the red dye finally came off!



1 comment:
OH OH OH ... I am soooo stealing these photos. I already know exactly what I want to do with them! These are GREAT photos - the content and composition are awesome!
Lilly looks like she is totally loving that juicy treat! That smile on her face is just radiant!
Post a Comment