Do you remember last year when we went to the strawberry patch? I still can’t believe how much Lilly has changed in a year! I wasn’t able to get as many pictures this year, due to Lilly being way more mobile. And this year we went took Daddy with us.
Lilly is ready to be a country girl, I think it’s time to move out to DeRidder!
Lilly has an obsession with bugs, I was ok with her playing with these they were pretty.
Here is what we picked.
Lilly probably ate a pint of strawberries right off the plant while Momma and Daddy did all the hard work picking the strawberries to bring home.



1 comment:
Looks like she had a great day! And now that she knows how to drive a tractor yall do need to move to the country ... Nina has a tractor and I am sure she could use the help tractoring the fields as well as the garden.
Post a Comment