Friday, June 24, 2011

Fun in the Sun

About 2 weeks ago we had a play date with Lilly’s husband to be, Flynn.  I snapped a ton of pictures, it was so much fun!

 IMG_5390

I think Lilly is still in the “boys have cooties” stage because she wouldn’t swim with Flynn despite his pleas for her to swim with him

IMG_5418

Flynn playing with the bubbles

IMG_5412

Flynn and Lilly playing with bubbles, as you can tell the bubbles were a bigger hit than the pool and sprinkler!

IMG_5426

Lilly being a ham

IMG_5392

Eli is such a cutie! He just sat around and watched the big kids play!

As you can tell Raelynn is not in any of the pictures, she was napping most of the time. Have I mentioned how much I love our sleepy babies!  Raelynn seems to be taking after he big sister and daddy in the sleep department, the LOVE it!

1 comment:

Geri said...

Looks like it was a fun day... wouldn't it be great if you could coordinate and get Lilly, Raelynn and Daddy all to take a nap at the same time? And even better yet, while the house is already clean, the supper is cooked, no chores to be done and a good movie is playing on lifetime!!!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter