Do you know the wonderful thing about Tiggers?
“The wonderful thing about Tiggers, is that I’m the only one. I’mmm the only one!”
Lilly just like her daddy loves Tigger and is learning the Tigger Song from her Daddy. Tigger is very important in our house, he sleeps in bed with Lilly every night and goes everywhere with us. Lilly has multiple Tiggers, take a look what I found in the living room the other day. Lilly was being very quiet so I peaked over the kitchen counter at her and found this…
In order from left to right, Big Tigger, Lilly, Little Tigger and Baby Tigger. Thank goodness only little Tigger sleeps in bed with Lilly. And yes, Lilly named them all by herself!! She also set them up like this and left a space for herself.



1 comment:
I like how she lined them up or sorted them according to size - smart girl. Give her a bowl of m&ms or skittles and see if she can sort them out by colors... bet she can.
Post a Comment