Lilly’s word list has been growing in leaps and bounds over the last 5 months or so. *Warning I’m going to brag here a little* She can name just about any animal and the noise they make, she can name all parts of her body and face, and name most articles of clothing, plus many, many more! I honestly think her vocabulary list is up to a couple hundred words now!
She has started to group words together into simple sentences! She has also started to recognize certain mannerisms that we have. One of them is that I always take my shoes off before I walk into the house and leave my shoes on the rack in the garage. So Lilly now says, “shoes off” and lifts her feet up before she walks into the house. She also tattles on just about anyone when they wear shoes in the house! She practically yelled at the guy that was delivering my new washer and dryer to take his shoes off. How do you explain to a 20 month old that he’s an exception to the rule? Lilly also has no problem telling Daddy that he is wearing shoes in the house! She bugged him so much this day that he took his shoes off just for her, then she proceeded to try them on for size. I think they are a little big honey!



1 comment:
Brag on Momma! With one that smart you certainly have bragging rights!!! Apaw was saying he thinks she is very intellegent and it amazes us both everytime she comes out with something new and witty.
Precious baby girl!
Post a Comment