Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My early Christmas present!

This year I decided to ask for the moon, and asked Mike for a new camera.  Not just any point and shoot camera I asked him for a fancy DSLR camera.  I told him that he really didn’t have to get it for me if he thought it was too much money.  I guess I was a good girl this year because Mike let me open a box that our friendly UPS man dropped off.  Mike told me that it was my Christmas present but he wanted to give it to me a little early so I could learn how to use it and be able to use it on Christmas morning.  Well that pretty much means it wasn’t the oven mitts or diaper bag that I had on my list!  Ok so without further ado here are a few of the thousands (literally) of pictures that I have taken over the last week or so.  I’m still new at messing with the settings, so most of my pictures have been taken on the preset settings.  I’m working on learning what each setting does and how changing it affects the picture. **warning picture overload coming up**

   IMG_2950 Of course Doc and Max had to be in a few pictures!

IMG_2956 

Lilly loves to play in Demo Deux’s room, now that the mattress is on the floor she can climb on the big bed

IMG_2985

Look Momma teeth

IMG_2966

Kissing the tree, it’s “petty”

 IMG_3032

Showing off her new penguin slippers

 IMG_3066

Just being cute!

 IMG_3067

And being even cuter

 IMG_3132

This is what Lilly looks like when she watches t.v., very serious

 IMG_3148

What do most of the things in this picture have in common?  Well Lilly, ducky, tigger, blanket, and pillow all sleep in the same crib at night! 

IMG_3203

I was just playing around with b/w pictures and Lilly was playing in the dogs toy bin!

IMG_3247

Helping momma make Daddy’s favorite Christmas treat

IMG_3253

More helpful toddler

IMG_3260

She even tasted the graham crackers to make sure they were still good…and they were!

 IMG_3273

The final product…tiger brittle!! 

IMG_3277

Yet another picture of Doc and Max

IMG_3282

My first babies!

2 comments:

Scarlett Pourciau said...

Great pictures! Can't wait to see Christmas morning! What a good hubby!

Geri said...

I love all the photos! And yippee on such an awesome Christmas gift! I would have wanted to open that one early too. I love the caption you posted "Lilly looking cute", ok, so does she know how to look anything else cause I sure haven't seen anything but loads of cuteness crom her!!!
Your photos are great! For Christmas I'll bring my SLR and maybe you can show me some pointers you have picked up. I use mine like a point and click even though it is capable of so much more!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter