Sunday, January 30, 2011

Oh so Girly

Here are a few pictures that i have captured over the last month of Lilly being super girly!  She loves to play “Princess” and wear her tutus around the house, as well as her pretty princess shoes!

 IMG_3572

Decisions, Decisions

IMG_3574

Little Piggy Feet

IMG_3810

Cheering on the Saints, this tutu brought us luck last year.  There’s always next year I guess.

IMG_3811

Oh so cute!

IMG_3898

Yes I know she doesn’t match, that is a red diaper, purple white stripped leg warmers and pink heels. She didn’t want to wear pants :)

IMG_3956 

She has started to ask me, “Wear tutu?”  How can you say no to that??  I see some trips to the grocery store in a tutu in our near future.

IMG_3964

Oh my she’s going to be a big sister soon!

IMG_3983

What on earth will I do with 2 little girls?

IMG_4012

Yes I found her playing in her room with this get up on! Flower head band, sunglasses and mardi gra beads!

IMG_4014

She was pointing at the camera saying, “say cheese”

IMG_4021

Such a little ham!

 

**I’m going to plug my own business here, Lilly is wearing shirts and tutus that I made for her.  If you are interested check out my facebook page (you don’t have to be on facebook to check it out) or my blog.**

1 comment:

Geri said...

OMGosh I cannot stop laughing! That pic of her digging in the bin wearing leggings, diaper and heels just totally made me lose it. Mimi did really good buying those dressy shoes! You know that one has to go in her book! I have no idea what the title will be but that is just to freaking cute!

And I love the sunglasses with the flower headband. She has sure gotten use out of that! I am waiting on Apaw to come in here to show him these pics... I know it will crack him up too.

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter