Christmas 2010 was a success!! And I believe we have started a new tradition, last year we had our Christmas celebration here in LaPlace with both Mike and my parents, and this year we decided to do the same. It is so much easier to have Lilly at home and not haul a ton of presents all of the state of Louisiana. This is where I should thank Mike’s parents for driving all the way out here and hauling their presents to us…THANK YOU! As long as the parents are willing to travel every year I think this may become our normal holiday routine. We started out the day as a family of 3.5 opening our presents..
Remember the last post about my new camera, I stayed up late to play with it and Lilly’s presents on Christmas Eve.
Here is Lilly admiring her new baby doll high chair and stroller, she’s a little mommy in the making!
Daddy and Lilly opening some “No more monkeys jumping on the bed” stickers for her wall!
She really enjoyed her Froggie Pillow pet
Momma made it into one picture. Lilly really didn’t get unwrapping presents, but she is an expert at pulling things out of gift bags!
Lilly and her new princess camera.
Here is the .5 part! 24 weeks preggo!
After lunch we cleaned up the house, put Lilly down for a nap (which ended up being a long talking session with Tigger in her crib) and enjoyed some adult conversation and appetizers with our parents (Lilly was made herself known via the baby monitor the entire time). Then Lilly “woke up” and we started the long long process of opening presents! Followed by the best dinner ever.
She would not sit still
Entice her with a ribbon and she’ll sit pretty for a picture or two
Our growing family
Gotta love Mike for putting up with tons of pictuers
The attention can’t be away from Lilly for too long, she was pulling tissue paper out of every gift bag she could find!
Take a look at her new princess dress up shoes
Lilly and Momma made Amaw a 3-D foot print
Oh and Look Mimi got one too!
My pretty baby girl! She’ll always be my baby!
I’m still amazed at how much my baby has grown in a year!



2 comments:
What a beautiful family! Where did you find the frog? Stella wanted a frog or a ladybug, but no one could find the frog! I am loving the princess shoes. Looks like she got lots of great big sister gifts!
OMG, great post... I don't even know where to start.
Christmas 2010 was a HUGE success and both me and Apaw totally enjoyed ourselves and can't wait till next year so we can do it again. I love my footprint and LOVE LOVE LOVE my dust covers!!! Can't wait to make some more jelly and use my goodies!!! Apaw is going to be turning in his shop this weekend!!!
We are so willing to travel and love sharing Christmas day with you!
Did you edit the BW photo or did you use a setting on the camera? I just found the BW setting on my camera... also found the timer. I'll e-mail you a photo that I digured out how to play with the depth (but I did rely on Photoshop to help me out a bit too)
I loved watching Lilly on the monitor... especially how fast she dropped into a prone position when she heard Daddy say "Lilly lay down" tooo funny!
Post a Comment