Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just playing photographer

I have been taking advantage of the sleepy baby stage and my wonderful camera that Mike got me for Christmas.  Sorry for the picture overload!

IMG_5026 IMG_4870 IMG_4871 IMG_4894 IMG_4906 IMG_4942 IMG_4946 IMG_4964 IMG_4966 IMG_4976 IMG_4978 IMG_4981 IMG_5002 IMG_5006 IMG_5015

After Raelynn went down for her nap, Lilly asked me to take some pictures of her.  Of course I agreed and she then proceeded to pull the black blanket down off the couch and set it on the floor like I had it set up for Raelynn’s pictures.  So I tried my hardest to get her to take a picture laying on her tummy with her head resting in her hands.  It is really hard to explain that to a toddler, I got her laying on her tummy, I got her head resting in her hands but not at the same time.

  IMG_5044IMG_5045 IMG_5046 IMG_5048 IMG_5049

Some how the blanket ended up with Daddy…

 IMG_5052

IMG_5053 IMG_5054

2 comments:

Scarlett Pourciau said...

Looks like y'all are having too much fun over there! The pictures are too cute. You should have had Mike do the baby pose. haha! In some of those pictures Raelynn looks JUST LIKE LILLY!

Geri said...

Oh that was awesome!!! More please!!! The third photo looks so much like her Daddy! I just adore the pictures with her head propped up on her hands... sooo cute!
I think Lilly must have wanted some of the same shots as Raelynn and thats why she did the little fetal pose. Love that last one of her laying on the floor sideways. They are both sooo cute.
Ok, are you taking request? I'm ready for a new family photo! LOL

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter