Monday, May 16, 2011

Let's Play Out the Bet

Last week Mike was keeping Lilly busy while I was making lunch. He sat on the floor in the kitchen and had Lilly name her letters with the fridge magnets. Now every time Mike is in the kitchen, Lilly asks "Let's play out the bet (alphabet)." Here is a video that I took today of her naming all of the letters and some of their sounds with Daddy. Sorry it's so long, but I couldn't stop myself from recording.

Make sure to click on the resolution and crank it up to 1080p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWwyoDIoKxU

2 comments:

Geri said...

I was wondering what "Play out the bet" meant... now I get it!!! That is soo great! Apaw is sitting over there watching the video in amazement. I love it when she narrates "Here's your B" "Its S like Snake" ... she is such a smart little girl.

Scarlett Pourciau said...

Okay, Lilly is a GENIUS. Could she please come over and teach Stella her letters and sounds this summer? We are so behind; the only letter she knows is "S!" And tell Mike he could have a future in teaching kindergarten!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter