Friday, May 13, 2011

Raelynn 1st days in the hospital

Ok now that everyone is napping I think I’ll post some more pictures of our new bundle while we were in the hospital.

SDC14772

Raelynn showing off her LPC gear!

IMG_4776

This is the same hat Lilly wore in the hospital when she was brand new.

IMG_4790

Baby Fingers

IMG_4802 

“Bunny Rabbit” from Lilly

IMG_4806

Big baby!

IMG_8001 

Lilly meeting her sister for the first time

IMG_8005

I think Mike was actually restraining Lilly from jumping on her sister at this point she was so excited!

IMG_8011

Amaw holding Raelynn

IMG_8024 

Raelynn came with gifts for Lilly

IMG_8039

Apaw holding Raelynn

IMG_8049

Mimi, Lilly and me eating goldfish from Raelynn

IMG_8051

I was getting my much needed cuddle time with “buggy” I missed her so much!

IMG_8057

Daddy and his little girl

IMG_8072

They love to cuddle, and they even have the same color hair!

IMG_8092

Apaw helping Lilly give Raelynn kisses

 IMG_8100

Big yawns

IMG_8116

Ok enough pictures!

 IMG_8135

My little bundle of joy!

SDC14766

I still can’t get over how much she looks like Lilly!

 

 

219632_10100441984651245_23433985_59035642_2903408_o 

Here is Lilly in the hospital

218305_10100441972715165_23433985_59035461_3611677_o(2)

Here is Raelynn in the hospital same hat, exactly 2 years and 3 weeks later.

1 comment:

Geri said...

OMgosh; OMGosh; OMgosh!
She is sooo cute. I am so inlove with the look on Lilly's face when she got her first glimpse of her baby sister - that face is priceless!
And that shot with her little face resting on her arm is just tooo cute!
Great pictures - course it always helps to have subjects this cute!!!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter