Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas Day

We had a wonderful Christmas day at our house with our parents, I’m very grateful that our parents travel to us for Christmas day so we can enjoy the whole day at home.  I wish I would have taken more pictures, I guess I’ll have to steal some from Amaw since she got lots of pictures of the girls!

 IMG_9213

Lilly and Amaw taking pictures of Raelynn in front of the tree. 

IMG_9215

Lilly and Raelynn in front of the “loot”  we may need a bigger tree next year to hold all of the presents.

IMG_9221

Lilly playing her new iXL, Santa was done with presents then this neat game player went on sale and he couldn’t pass it up. 

IMG_9224

This was after a costume change, Lilly had a matching one, but I didn’t get a picture of them together.  Also she liked the dress but was having a tough day, she didn’t nap well so she was very grumpy.  She’s even cute when she’s crying!

 IMG_9228

Lilly showing off her “Lilly” doll!  I don’t know how she found it but Mimi found a doll named Lilly with two L’s!

1 comment:

Geri said...

Oh I have some awesome pics of Lilly right when she put on her Santa dress. Way major cute... I'll find my disk and get them to you.

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter