Saturday, January 14, 2012

Waiting for Santa

 IMG_8967

Lilly and I went on a little shopping trip to Walgreens and found this guy.  Of course I couldn’t say no to a toddler who was shrieking with excitement.  We put him outside of the playroom window so she could see him whenever she wanted :)

IMG_9020

Lilly was a little concerned when I told her Santa came down the chimney.  We have a little bitty fireplace.

IMG_9042

I found some neat tutorials online about photographing Christmas tress.  So I tried a few out and this is by far the best! I love this picture so much it makes my heart melt.  This was taken before Raelynn could sit up on her own so Lilly is literally holding her up.  About two pictures later Lilly was tired of sitting still and  let go of her sister.  You can only guess what happened next!  No babies were harmed in this photo shoot, a few tears were shed but not permanent damage was done.

1 comment:

Geri said...

I have already scrapped the photo of them in front of the tree. Sooo cute! Was there any coversation or comments when she was checking out Santa's entry point? That would make a cute story for a layout. My little cousin stayed with us one year at Christmas and we actually had to put water on the fire to be sure we didn't burn Santa's feet. The things kids say!!!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter