Monday, January 9, 2012

A frog, really?

Lilly’s school had a special guest come to visit, Santa!! Lilly was very excited to bring Santa her letter.  She asked for a frog, yes a frog, not a stuffed or real frog but a little plastic frog just like the one at school.  The first time Lilly and I visited her classroom she picked up a little yellow plastic frog and she has played with it just about every school day since.  School was also nice enough to let me bring Raelynn along to take pictures with Santa. Lilly said Raelynn wanted a frog for Christmas from Santa too.  She said that Mommy and Daddy wanted frogs too…silly kid wants a family of frogs!

 IMG_8852

If you look really closely in the picture you can see Lilly holding onto the yellow frog from her classroom.  She wanted to show Santa what kind of frog to get.

IMG_8866

Raelynn says, “horray for Santa”

IMG_8862

My happy girls!

 

Lilly was such a good girl this year, that she got three frogs for Christmas from Santa.  A stuffed one, a plastic one like the one from her classroom and a sticky one.  Lilly also picked out a toy frog for Raelynn, that was her gift to her sister.  I really don’t know where this obsession came from, but I like that she likes the slimy bugs and frogs as well as the pink pretty princess stuff.  She’s a well rounded little girl. 

1 comment:

Geri said...

I get so confused. Is she a girly girl or not? Sometimes when I see her wearing glittery earrings and pink rhinestone cat ears I think, oh yea... she's all girl. ... Then I see her want to pick up a locust shell attached to a piece of wood and and its all ickkk, she touched a dead bug. Guess she will just happily be her own person!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter