Monday, January 9, 2012

School Christmas Program

This year I got to witness hundreds of preschoolers signing Christmas songs.  All of the different age groups “sang” a couple of songs and clapped to the music while the parents played paparazzi  and took tons of pictures of their precious children.  I looked around before it started and saw that there were no seats left and people were standing in the back, I am still amazed at how packed the place was. 

Lilly did good, she sat with her class until it was time to get on stage a sing.  She looked around for a while but never really saw me, I’m convinced that was a good thing, I was really concerned that she would see me and run off the stage to come and sit with me.  Once on the stage Lilly kind of faded into the crowd of singing kids.  After they were done singing she moved over to the side so I was able to take a few pictures of her.

 IMG_8923

Lilly loves her teachers

IMG_8924

I couldn’t help but to take this picture, these are parents of the one year olds. 

IMG_8934

Lilly stretching to see over her peers

IMG_8947

Singing “Happy Birthday”

IMG_8953

Singing some more

IMG_8957

I think I took this picture when she finally found me in the audience

IMG_8961

This is what I came home too, Raelynn was sick so Daddy stayed home with her.  He said she cried most of the time I was gone and wouldn’t eat or take a bottle.  He put her in the jumperoo and she finally calmed down, then passed out!  He said he didn’t want to move her after she fell asleep so he left her like that until I got home :)

1 comment:

Geri said...

Awe, what a great program! Sorry Raelynn and Daddy missed it. She looks just beautiful in her pretty dress.

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter