Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July!!

Happy Independence day!!! Here’s my flag cake that I made for the occasion, it is accurate in stripes but not stars.  It may fall apart when cut but I’m pretty sure it will take yummy!

107_4984 On a side note…this is what a well rested baby looks like….

107_4988Miss Lilly slept for 12 hours last night without waking up! She went to bed at 7:30 as usual and played around with her hands for about half and hour and then at about 7:00 this morning I woke up thinking wow I haven’t heard Lilly cry once, and I didn’t get up to go feed her once!  So I wake up and go into her room and she’s still happily asleep! She slept until 8:00am this morning!!!  I guess she has Mike’s sleeping genes! She has been moving towards this for about a week, she started waking up later and later in the middle of the night she went from 4:00 am until about 6:30 am two days ago.  I’m not sure if this will last but it was nice for it to have happened at least once :)

 

Happy Independence Day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the cake looks great! i'm jealous!

Geri said...

She sure is beautiful!! And she does look rested. Is she feeling better?

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter