Friday, July 17, 2009

Family Heirloom/Custom Photo Bracelet Giveaway

 

**I just wanted to let everyone know about this giveaway…it’s a blog that I read regularly and am trying my hardest to win this bracelet…so here’s the post from “Baton Rouge Mommy”***

 

When Stacey Cadaret agreed to let me do this giveaway for one of her Custom Photo Bracelets, I was so excited! These are such great, one-of-a-kind bracelets for you and your family to treasure for years and years!

These custom designed photo charm bracelets are made with a polished stainless steel metal which offers sturdiness and longevity. They are stretch bracelets that consists of 10 interchangeable links that can be customized to your wrist size!! These are the perfect gift for yourself, friends or mother/mother-in-law!


Stacey quit her career of 10 years in 2006 to be a stay-at-home mom when her first daughter was born. She has been a stay-at-home mom for 3 years to daugthers, Isabele (3) and Madeline (10 months). Her husband works very hard so that she can continue to stay home with her kids!

She has been making Custom Photo Bracelets for 3 years now with 100% positive feedback! No complaints! The bracelet's are unique and one of a kind. They create lasting memories that can be worn! Individual links can be bought to update your bracelets, creating a priceless collection of charms that can be built up over the years!

Stacey is giving away a Custom Photo Bracelet to one lucky person!

Want to Win? Here's How:
*Visit Stacey's Etsy page and tell me your favorite thing about her bracelets! You can easily leave a comment by clicking on comments on the bottom right corner of this post!
*You can gain a second entry by Subscribing to My Baton Rouge Mommy.
*You can gain a third entry by adding my button to your blog or Myspace account. You can also add me to your Facebook or Twitter account and it does count if you added me in the past. Just leave a comment or send me an email mybatonrougemommy@gmail.com to let me know what you have done.
*You can gain a fourth by posting this giveaway on your blog, myspace, twitter, or facebook account. Please email me or leave a comment with the link.
*You can gain a fifth entry by e-mailing this giveaway to 5 of your friends. Just remember to send me a copy of the e-mail!

The giveaway will go until July 30th at 5:00pm.
I will pick the winner through random generator.
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you, if you are the winner.
Good Luck!

Keep up with the coupons, discounts, and freebies, Subscribe Now!

2 comments:

Geri said...

Love it!
Hope I win!!!

Geri said...

Ok, apparently I am computer challenged. Usually I am savvy about these things but not this time. I was hoping to win and I was going to give it to you for Lilly's photos... but I don't see where on her etsy site to leave a comment ... any suggestions???

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter