Ok so Miss Lilly Pie is 3 months old!! She now weights 12 lbs 14 oz, almost a whole 13 pounds! I wanted to share a couple of pictures and a video with everyone of what a 3 month old in our household looks like! Last week Lilly started to babble, it is the cutest thing in the world…she “talks” to the mobile above her swing and tonight she even yelled at it! She has also found her “lovey” a cloth diaper…well any cloth diaper really. Its so funny that she has a cloth diaper as a security blanket because I did too, I slept with it until I was a teenager! It looks like we are going to have another “diaper to hold” baby! Oh and we also have an official thumb sucker, no need for a pacifier, she’s got thumbs and she know where they are at all times.
This is what a 3 month old looks like sleeping in on her birthday
Lilly has started sitting in the glider and watching momma make the bed.
Today we went to the aquarium with the mommy group and Lilly says, “poo poo on the fish I’ve got a diaper-to-hold”
“OK mom, I’ll look at the fish as long as I can have the diaper-to-hold too”
“And this tastes good too!”
“Look how much of my dress fits in my mouth!”
Lilly won’t giggle or babble for the camera so here’s Lilly giggling at Momma while Daddy (the camera man) sits off to the side trying not to let her see him.
Everything goes in her mouth! And when she gets excited she throws her feed up in the air..see below :) Oh and Doc dog decided to make her appearance in the video as well!



No comments:
Post a Comment