Saturday, August 27, 2011

Has it really been 10 years?

Seriously, it feels like I was graduating high school just a couple of years ago, not a full decade! In the last ten years, I attended 3 colleges, married a wonderful man, moved 6 times, suffered survived 2 deployment and added 2 beautiful little girls to our family, just to name a few.  Anyways, a group of people from high school meet at the Baton Rouge zoo last weekend with our families.  It was fun, but oh so HOT! Here are a few pictures that I took before the heat made me forget that I brought my camera along.

IMG_6571

Lilly and Raelynn sporting their matching LPC shirts

 

IMG_6619

This giraffe was so close to us it could have licked our heads

IMG_6577

Taking a stroll through the zoo, of course Lilly didn’t last long in the stroller when she saw that Flynn was walking around like a big boy.

IMG_6584

Big sleepy tigers

IMG_6591

Lilly and Flynn in the tiger cage

IMG_6600

Turtles, we drank lots and lots of water that day

IMG_6604

Flynn and Lilly looking at the otters, they were following the bubbles so they could see where the otter would come up.

IMG_6608 

“Look Momma, I’m a big bird”

IMG_6612

More stroller time, I can’t wait for it to cool off outside so I can take this baby out for a run with both girls in it!

IMG_6613

This was Raelynn pretty much the entire time, chewing on her blankie or sleeping…I think I’ll say it again she is such a content baby, then again she really doesn't have a choice, she just goes wherever we go.  And for now is just along for the ride.

1 comment:

Geri said...

I LOVE the bird imitation and the kids in the tiger cage... I sooo need to scrap those!!!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter