One morning last week Lilly and I decided to forego our normal banana and cereal for breakfast and make some yummy muffins. Lilly asked to help me bake them, then I cringed thinking about the mess we were about to make (most of you know I’m not a fan of messes in my house) and I decided to at least let her mix the batter. I read in one of my many parenting/kid magazines that kids are more likely to eat food that they helped make. Despite my mini anxiety attack it was a total success, Lilly did really good she didn’t spill a drop of it.
I know I’ve posted many pictures of Lilly and the dogs, but she loves them and it is so cute to see her interacting with them. This pictures makes my heart happy Lilly loves Doc and Doc dog doesn’t mind “having tea” with Lilly one bit! I love my Doc dog, she has be there for me through so much over the last 8 years, she was my roommate, my protector, and my best friend through 2 long deployments and has moved around the country with us like a champ. Yes I love Maximus too, but Doc was my first baby and will always hold a special place in my heart.
Sorry for the lack of pants, they are just an extra layer that needs to be taken off to use the potty.



1 comment:
Ok! Now you've gone to far ... I may have to read up on the child labor laws. I can't believe that baby has to cook her own meals now! LOL!
Creating memories!
Post a Comment