Saturday, August 27, 2011

More Sister Love

I am still amazed that Lilly has not asked to return Raelynn!  Raelynn is in love with her big sister that is her favorite thing to watch, it must be the constant movement and silly noises that Lilly makes all the time!  Here are a few pictures that I snapped the other day while they were playing.

 IMG_6435

Lilly is teaching Raelynn how to play with her toy

IMG_6432

IMG_6445

Such a happy baby!

IMG_6447

Seriously Raelynn is so happy, she’s almost always smiling or squealing! 

IMG_6450

This is what happens when you tell Lilly to smile

IMG_6453

And this happens when you tell her to say “cheese”

1 comment:

Geri said...

Love those Raelynn smiles. Its really good that Lilly is enjoying Raelynn ... some siblings squabble all the time. I love seeing Lilly sit and entertain Raelynn .... sooo sweet!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter