Saturday, August 27, 2011

A post all for Raelynn

Raelynn and I get to spend some alone time at least twice a day, before Lilly wakes up in the morning and during Lilly’s nap time.  This day Raelynn was being especially cute, so I decided to play photog. 

IMG_6633

She has those big brown eyes just like Lilly!  I could get lost looking into her eyes, they are so sweet and innocent.

IMG_6624

Smile #1, big open mouth smile

IMG_6629

Smile #2 a little crooked but still really cute

IMG_6631

Smile #3 such a sweet smile, she has just started to smile at us and put her chin on her chest like she is being bashful it is super cute

IMG_6642

There is a neck in there! I was starting to think she was missing that body part, I had not seen it in weeks.

IMG_6655   

Beautiful little girl.

 

I don’t know how many times I have to say it, Raelynn is so sweet and content with everything.  She is a social butterfly, she will smile at just about anybody who talks to her (much different from Lilly who would stare you down until she knew everything about you and what you ate for dinner last night).  She is also a talker/squealer, she rarely ever cries, but man she is loud, she wants everyone to know where she is at all times.  Raelynn is also a sleeper, oh I love my sleepy babies, Mike and I both love to sleep so I am very happy that we passed that gene on to our kids.  Right now Raelynn is sleeping 11 hours just about every night and she wakes up every morning with a big smile for me when I walk into her room. 

We took her to the doctor about 3 weeks ago because she was spitting up a lot, much more than I had ever thought a baby could spit up.  It turns out she has reflux, she is what is called a “happy spitter” she is gaining weight really well (as you can see), she is generally happy and is not phased  by the mass amounts of spit up she is producing.  We decided to put her on an antacid to reduce the acidity of her spit up so it doesn’t damager her esophagus.  Hopefully she will grow out of this as she get bigger, because Mommy is pretty tired of smelling like spoiled milk all the time.  But for now we are propping her up for 30 minutes after she eats and I cut broccoli out of my diet (darn no more yucky green veggies). 

In a nut shell I love this kid!!

1 comment:

Geri said...

Beautiful smile! She is just to cute for words! Love that crooked little grin!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter