Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A beautiful day outside = lots of pictures

The title says it all, Lilly and I enjoyed playing outside today while Raelynn napped.  First Lilly gave her tricycle a little attention. She’s getting better at it, still has no clue that she needs to look where she’s going, but she is starting to get the hang of pushing the pedals.  On a side note, I grew up in the country where there were no side walks so I really never rode bikes, I had a go kart and a 4-wheeler so this bike stuff is kind of new to me too :)

IMG_6975 IMG_6946 IMG_6964

After we finished playing with the bike, we moved onto Lilly’s favorite past time FLOWERS! Thank goodness we have a lot of flowers for Lilly to pick.

 IMG_6953 IMG_6997 IMG_7022 IMG_7024 IMG_7032 IMG_7050 IMG_7081 IMG_7054 IMG_7051IMG_7069 IMG_7079

 

This is a video from yesterday of Lilly riding her bike (she was saying “I’m trying, I’m trying”)

This is Lilly today (today she said, “come on, come on” over and over)

1 comment:

Geri said...

Wow... she really picked up and got the hang of riding fast. She is such a smart girl!
She looks so grown up in the last photo picking flowers... I just love that she takes Tigger riding with her. I'm glad that yall are taking advantage of Raelynn's nap time so she still gets some Momma time for herself. You are such a good Momma!!!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter