Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Spy Bottle

I found this on pinterest and thought it would be a good ideal to make one for Lilly to keep her busy when I need a moment for myself.  It’s super simple to make, I took an empty clear plastic bottle, rice, hot glue and 9 little trinkets that fit in the bottle. 

IMG_7144 IMG_7141 IMG_7143

I glued the top on and added some fabric to the top so it looks pretty.  All she has to do is shake it up and she finds new things every time.  I have been meaning to print out what’s inside so she knows what to look for.  Lilly had fun playing with it for about 5 minutes and then was done with it.  I may make another one with alphabet beads. So she can find each of the letters, maybe that will keep her attention longer.  All in all I thought it was a neat idea and I already had everything in the house, and it was super easy to make.

1 comment:

Geri said...

What a fun game... and the letters sounds like a lot of fun. She could shake it until she came up with the letters of her name or something. You come up with the best ideas

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter