Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wonderful weather = a trip to the zoo

We had some wonderful weather the week after Tropical Storm Lee, so Mike and I decided to bring the girls to the zoo…we had a blast, take a look!

IMG_7086

Lilly and Daddy looking at the flamingos!  Daddy didn’t believe me when I said they are black when they are born then turn pink.

 IMG_7088

Raelynn had fun!

IMG_7093

Daddy was trying to convince Lilly to stand by the fountain so I could take a picture of her by herself

IMG_7095

She didn’t want to, so this is the picture I got instead

IMG_7102

Lilly vs the elephant :)

IMG_7100

This is a very common position.  When Mike picks up Lilly she immediately throws that arm around his neck.

IMG_7115

Finally a picture of Lilly alone, I couldn’t get her to stand still

IMG_7117

Daddy talking to Lilly about the bears feet.

 IMG_7123

Raelynn, still having fun

IMG_7131

Raelynn snoozing..she was so tired from riding in the stroller

IMG_7132

The giraffes are really cool

IMG_7138

Later in the day Daddy took a nap on the couch, then Lilly decided he needed some company so she grabbed a pillow and blanket and crawled up next to him<—True Story.  I had no part in it.

1 comment:

Geri said...

Great zoo photos! Poor Raelynn looks exhausted.

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter