Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bath time fun

Lilly and Raelynn love taking baths together.  Raelynn got an awesome bath seat for Christmas that makes it all possible.

 IMG_9441

There is no denying they are related

IMG_9442

Raelynn loves her big sister, she has to watch everything Lilly does.

IMG_9443

Playing with the duckys.  I think we have 6 or 7 of them for bath time

IMG_9469

This this is super cool, it’s a submersible led light.  I got 2 of them at Wal-Mart for $5 in the craft area by the silk flowers.  They are meant to be used in fake flower arrangements, but they make for some awesome bath time fun.

IMG_9462

The lights in action. Can you see the big smile on Raelynn’s face?  Lilly was dropping them in the water and making a splash..she loved it!

IMG_9466

Well most of the time, she was ok until Lilly make a really big splash and it got Raelynn’s face all wet. 

1 comment:

Geri said...

That video is awesome. I wish you could have heard Apaw laughing everytime Raelynn laughed.

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter