Friday, February 3, 2012

Tigger and….

I found this precious sleep sack on sale a while ago and couldn’t pass it up.  What is a sleep sack you ask?  It’s a wearable blanket for babies, it’s pretty much a fleece blanket sac that you put over your babies pajamas and zips up.  The AAP recommends keeping blankets out of babies cribs until they are at least a year old.  Lilly never had one but I swear she had to be cold in the dead of winter without a blanket, no matter how many layers she had on.  So I wanted to try one with Raelynn, at first it was huge and I thought she would get wrapped up and tangled in it but she hasn’t.  And it’s so cute!

IMG_9543

My doodle bug and now “pooh bear”

IMG_9551

Pooh bear was trying to get Tigger.

 

**Don’t worry she doesn’t wear the hat to sleep.

1 comment:

Geri said...

Precious! I swear these two get cuter every day

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter