Lilly asked me the other day to open up her lego bucket, after I did I heard the unmistakable sound of hundreds of legos being dumped onto the playroom floor. Raelynn heard it too and went from playing with her “baby toys” …
To scooting her little booty across the living room and into the playroom. Lilly yelled, “Can Raerynn play with my legos?” That melted my heart a little knowing that she wants to make sure that her toys are safe for Raelynn to play with. Moments later I found my precious girls playing happily together.
This isn’t always the case. I hear a lot of, “No Raerynn, ta ta, not for you,” but those moments are really cute too.
This also happened on “lego day”
Boy am I in trouble!!



1 comment:
OMGosh!!! RAELYNN! GET OFF YOUR KNEES! I'm not ready for another toddler, lets keep her a baby just a little longer (or, maybe its time to start planning for Lil Joe.
Love that they are playing together!!!
Post a Comment