Thursday, February 2, 2012

Raelynn, the HAM!

Lilly goes to school on Wednesdays, so that give me a chanece to spend some much needed alone time with Raelynn.  Raelynn loves the camera, if the flash goes off she smiles and pretty much begs me to take another picture (ok not begs, but her precious face makes me want to take more pictures). 

 IMG_9335

Big Smiles

IMG_9347

Blowing raspberries

IMG_9351

Lilly used to have the same straight grin when she was a baby, I think those chubby cheeks are too heavy sometimes.

IMG_9387

Later in the day, she had her first graham cracker..it was a hit

IMG_9391

She played with her push toy

IMG_9394

She showed off her sitting skills, I would kill for that posture!

IMG_9398

More big grins

IMG_9412

She is such a sweet baby!

IMG_9425

Raelynn was saying, “whhaatt?” 

1 comment:

Geri said...

I don't think she was saying, Whhatt" ... I think she was calling "Ammmaaawww"
Its hard to pick which one is the best... she is such a little cutie!!!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter