Thursday, June 11, 2009

2 Month Stats


So we went to the Dr. today for Lillys 2 month check up, she now weighs 11 lbs and 14 oz and is 23 inches long. She got 4 shots today, and some cherry flavored tylenol. Of course they gave her the tylenol first and she loved it!! I guess breastmilk isn't nearly as yummy as cherry flavored anything :) She took to the first shot just fine (I think she was still smoozing over the cherry syrup! Then the next three got some pretty loud and short cries but she was done by the time daddy picked her up and gave her binky! Lilly is sleeping it off now and seems just fine, I hope she doesn't feel too bad later, but if she does I have some yummy cherry tylenol for her!

1 comment:

Geri said...

Awe, poor baby! I hope the tylenol prevents a fever.
She gets more and more beautiful every day.

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter