Ok so I watched Marley and Me last night and felt totally guilty that our dogs don’t get nearly as much attention as they used to. So I decided to write a blog about them :)
I love my dogs so very much and I have no clue what I would do without them. Doc especially, she has been with me through ex-boyfriends, living alone, long deployments, morning sickness and all of the other times. Maximus is a great dog too, he is just in his own little puppy world most of the time. They are both great with Lilly, they walk with me to her room in the middle of the night and lay on the floor while I nurse her.
So I went through my pictures and videos of them last night. Here are some of my favorites!
They Love Each Other!



1 comment:
Love the picture of Doc going under the dresser. Must be a good toy under there. Nice to see the granddogs getting some love.
And WOW on Lilly! I am amazed at how big she has gotten since I last saw her. She is getting more and more beautiful. We are hoping to get over there at some point during July to see her... I'll touch base to coordinate schedules as soon as we know a time frame.
Post a Comment