Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Schedule

I've figured her out!! Well for now at least! Miss Lilly wakes up just about every day between 7:00 and 7:30am and we hang out in bed and play while Momma gets breakfast and coffee, unless Mike is off of work then we hang out on the couch and play. Then, normally around 9:00 she goes down for an hour long nap, and I get a chance to pick up the house and check my email. Then she's up again around 10:00 and then we play some more, then around 11:30 she's ready for another hour nap and I get to walk on the treadmill and shower. Around 12:30 she wakes up yet again and it's play time again until 2:00...then it's...take a wild guess...nap time again! This time she normally sleeps until 4:30 or 5:00, I have not figured out why this nap is so long but it is and I can get a nap while she naps! And then Mike and I normally struggle to keep her awake until 8:00 which normally fails and she gets a cat nap every here and there in her swing or bouncer. We have bath night every other night around 7:00 or 7:30. Then at 8:00...drum roll please...it's bed time!! Of course she eats every three hours like a champ during the day. She has only been waking up once a night around 3:30am to eat.

On a side note, I decided to take her out of the co-sleeper/positioner in her bassinet to get her used to the wide open spaces of her crib. (She sleeps great in it during the day, but I'm afraid she won't like it at night for some reason.) So she started out sleeping long ways in the bassinet like usual, then about halfway through the night I woke up and looked in on her and she has turned a full 90 degrees!! I repositioned her after she ate and then I woke up again with Mike when we was going to work and the wiggle worm did it again! Well as the schedule predicted Miss Lilly is up!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter