Nope she didn't fall over and bonk her head..this is her new way of enjoying tummy time :) She starts out on her tummy on the boppy and slowly (slower than you'd expect) pushes herself forward until her forehead touches the couch, then she sits there and coos and giggles to herself. My only wish is that I got this on the video camera or at least got pictures of the progression.
Lilly in the bumbo seat for the first time, this is one of two "big girl" toys that I couldn't wait to use, the requirements are that she holds her head up on her own, which she does most of the time very well. Of course momma was there the whole time just in case her little neck got tired of holding those checks up. The next is the jumperoo, I think I'll wait a little longer on that one :)
A half smile, for some reason she won't let me take a picture of the big gummy open mouth smile
This is sleepy Lilly, you know as soon as that hand rests on the back of her head that its time for a nap, and on this day she decided to be super cute and suck her thumb!!
We also went today to take professional pictures of Lilly I can't wait until we can see them. I'm sure they turned out wonderfully, just like the maternity ones.
Also decided to go out on a limb yesterday and searched for a mommy group somewhere around here. I have been pretty bored lately while Mike is at work and I find myself watching a ton of t.v. So I found one, its for Mom's in Metairie which is pretty close to where we live and closer than BR. Of course I would love to go to BR and hang out with my mommy friends there but its just not feasible to do it a lot, with the price of gas. And if you know me well enough you know that I am an incredibly shy person, until you get to know me then I won't shut up. So I totally surprised myself when I signed up for the group :) I have been looking at their events and it seems like it will be a lot of fun. I'm actually looking forward to going and meeting new people and meeting other mom's that are like me hopefully! I'll keep you posted on how it all goes. Thats about it for now I'm sure I'll think of something fun to post tomorrow.



No comments:
Post a Comment