Sunday, June 7, 2009

Big Girl Lilly, the Pink Chair and adventures at Mimi's

So I have been thinking lately that Lilly should go into her room soon, well mainly because she is only waking up once at night to nurse and she is getting close to the weight limit of her bassinet. Of course I don't want to admit that my little baby is now big enough to sleep in her own room all by herself at night..eek! Now I see why people buy video monitor..I think I may buy one :) But the point of the pink chair...I have the glidder in our room and want to keep it there because it is the easiest place to nurse her during the day, the couch is too squishy and as terrible as this sounds there is a t.v. in there and it helps during the marathon feeding sessions. So I didn't want to put her in her room without a chair so I can nurse her in there at night, I can't imagine walking all the way across our house in the middle of the night with a sleeping baby and then going back 30 minutes later. So I asked my mom with all of her extra furniture if she had a chair to donate to her grandbaby..and of course she did! And to top it all off, drum roll please, it's pink! So here are some pictures of "Big Girl Lilly" and her pink chair..I think it goes great in her room.
We took a trip to Mimi's house last week to wash clothes and take Miss Lilly shopping (gotta start them early). My mom has been working on Lilly's room at her house for a while now, and it's finally done! Here are some pictures of Lilly sleeping in her room at Mimi's house

1 comment:

Geri said...

I love her new pink chair! Thats precious. She doesn't look like she wants to nap at Mimi's... she looks like she is wanting Mimi to pick her up and play... she's saying "hey, I can nap at any time, come on and spoil me some Mimi"
She is precious!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter