Thursday, October 20, 2011

Baby Pumpkin

Raelynn and I went to our first playdate last Wednesday while Lilly was at school.  Raelynn had a wonderful time being an only child for the day.   I am really enjoying spending alone time with my baby girl, and giving her my undivided attention one day a week. 

The playdate was a lot of fun it was just moms and babies under 15 months.  So it was nice to have an adult conversation without a toddler interrupting.  They had a pumpkin set up to take pictures with I took oh about 100 pictures..her a a few of my favorites.

IMG_7830 IMG_7803 IMG_7806 IMG_7811 IMG_7816 IMG_7826

1 comment:

Geri said...

OMGosh! OMGosh! OMGosh!!!
Totally speechless.
I sooo love these photos. They look like they were taken at a studio. Love the little pumpkin set up... These are soooo awesome!
Raelynn, you look so festive sitting in your halloween pumpkin!
Can't wait to scrap this!!!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter