Last week I asked Mike to give Lilly a bath so I could fold some laundry. Lilly normally takes a bath in her bathroom in the normal sized tub, no bubbles and a couple of toys. Daddy put Momma’s normal bath routine to SHAME! It took me a minute to figure out what was going on when I saw Mike walking from the girl’s bathroom to our bathroom with all of Lilly’s bath toys. Moments later I hear our big tub filling with water.
Look at all that water!
“Sticky bo-bos” (bubble bath in Lilly speak)
This is Lilly’s “piggy duck” it’s a pink rubber ducky with a big nose and ears. I’m not really sure what they company was thinking when they made it but Lilly loves it!
After this awesome bath night I’m very surprised Lilly has not asked to “swim” in our tub again.



1 comment:
Yea Daddy for making bath time a blast that night!
She is such a happy little girl!
Post a Comment