Thursday, October 20, 2011

“Hey that’s not where I left you” II

We have a rolly polly baby now! She won’t stay still for anything.  If you put her on the floor she will barrel roll all around.  The other day I put her on her play mat, sat on the couch leaned over to my left where my lap top sits to check something then felt a cold little hand on my leg.  Raelynn rolled over to me to say “hello momma!”  It actually scared the poop out of me, at first I didn’t know what was touching my leg.  It took maybe 10 seconds for her to roll over and grab me.

 IMG_7772

Little stinker!  She started off in the middle of that mat next to her.

IMG_7776

My cute nosey little girl

1 comment:

Geri said...

Too soon for this! She'll be up and moving in no time. I see her chacing after Lilly in the near future.

Cute as a bug!!!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter