Thursday, October 20, 2011

Playing outside

I’m sharing these pictures in one post but they are from different days. 

 IMG_7722

Cutie Raelynn watching Lilly and I play with sidewalk chalk.

IMG_7723

Lilly wanted me to write daddy a note! 

IMG_7726 

Up, up and away! I wish I could say I thought of this myself, but I have to give credit to my obsession with pinterest for this one.

IMG_7734

Lilly’s flower loot!  She collects flowers every time we go outside.

IMG_7739 

More flower loot up close

IMG_7742

Just playing with my camera

IMG_7743

bubbles! (or “bo-bo’s” in Lilly speak)

IMG_7748 

She’s such a ham

IMG_7750

Cutie pie watching us play outside again.

IMG_7758

Baby piggy toes

IMG_7754

And baby fingers :)

1 comment:

Geri said...

Love the balloon photo. I'll look and see if I can find a website to show you - it has a lot of ideas like this. We put a cape on Michelle, posed her on floor with a broom, stood on a ladder and took the photo... then with photoshop stuck a moon behind it. We also held hands and fixed our legs so it looked like she was falling off a cliff and I was holding her from falling.
The flower photos look sooo pretty and vibrant too. Are you shooting in auto mode or have you been playing with the settings? I still use mine like a point and shoot. I need to look at the site you sent and learn how to use my camera!

Swidget 1.0

Hit Counter