Last Friday me, Mike, the girls and Mike’s parents took a trip to Hammond to visit Ms. Heather’s Pumpkin Patch. The last two years I brought Lilly to a pumpkin patch in Metairie so I could take some festive pictures of her (2009 and 2010), This year they were only open in the afternoon, aka naptime, so we decided to try out the pumpkin patch that all of our friends rave about. We also combined it with some quality Amaw and Apaw time. And now…the photobomb! These are only picture from my camera, my MIL took tons of pictures too that I can’t wait to see.
Lilly and her pumpkin
I absolutely love this profile shot of Lilly, it shows her beautiful hair color as well as her crazy curls!
“Nook, Tigger’s eating at the pumpkin!” I love this kid
Pumpkin = ottoman in Raelynn’s eyes
She’s in the “I love my feet” stage
Lilly chasing Daddy
I found him!
Daddy was much braver than me..that thing would make me sick!
Daddy and Apaw hanging out with Raelynn
This is what Raelynn did for the majority of the trip
Oh the zipline…this made m very nervous
But Daddy was never far behind
He let go for a second, but stayed within arms reach
This was the second time, can you see the smile on Lilly’s face?
I sear I have 3 kids sometimes!
Amaw helped Lilly bounce.
[Insert picture from Amaw’s camera here]
I’m leaving a space for the picture that Apaw took of Mike and I acting like fools and bouncing on those red balls and laughing so hard we almost died!
Lilly picked out two very cute pumpkins
Then ran around some more
My baby pumpkin
She is so cute!



1 comment:
Awesome photos! I'll get all the ones we took to you. That was such a fun day, I am so glad we were able to make it!!! The pictures are GREAT!!! Love the ones of Raelynn in the grass, I missed those -- must have been playing.
Post a Comment